Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center
Medication refills may be requested 24 hours a day 7 day a week:
Online using the Internet Fast and Easy
VA’s My HealtheVet Program at www.myhealth.va.gov.
* Registered users can refill VA prescriptions online and view their prescription history.
Phone toll-free Fast and Easy 1-800
An automated telephone refills system may be used by calling 1-800-379-8387
You will need a touch-tone phone, your social security number, and prescription number(s) you wish to refill.
Medication refills may be requested by mailing the computer refill notice that came with your most recent fill. Your request will be filled through our Pharmacy mail-out program.
At the Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center, Pharmacy provides:
- Primary and specialty care providers in a number clinics (FIRM, PACT, diabetes, lipid therapy management, Hepatitis-C, Infectious Disease & HIV, CHF, cardiology, transplant, mental health, geriatrics).
- Hyper alimentation, Antibiotic stewardship, drug dosage adjustment/tailoring, consultative services to inpatient medical and specialty care teams.
- Overall responsibility for formulary management and evaluation of requests to use non-formulary medications.
- Medication procurement, distribution, dispensing, and monitoring throughout the medical center.
- Outpatient prescription services to approximately 100,000 unique veteran patients each year at the main campus at Wade Park and 13 community outpatient clinics across northeast Ohio.
- Contemporary unit dose, automated “point of care” dispensing, and compounded sterile products to inpatient care units.
- Education and training to (post-graduate) residents and undergraduate interns and students in pharmacy as well as participating in such programs for medical students and residents.
10701 East Blvd.
Cleveland, OH 44106
- 216-791-3800 Ext. 1063
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM