VA Northeast Ohio Healthcare System
If you qualify for VA health care, you can get high-quality mental health services as part of your benefits. You may also be able to get care for certain mental health problems even if you don't have VA health care.
About the Program
The mental health service at Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center provides consultation, evaluation, and treatment for a variety of issues that can impact emotional well-being.
We conduct research and training to ensure state-of-the-art treatment.
Mental health services provided at Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center include treatments for:
- depression, sadness, grief
- anxiety, worry, nervousness
- addictive behaviors
- relationship problems
- stress from medical problems and/or pain
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- emotional problems, such as managing anger
- vocational issues
- troublesome thoughts or ideas
- confused thinking
- aggressive or self-harming behaviors
- memory problems
- Gambling Treatment Program
We also provide outreach to homeless Veterans.
To Help a Homeless Veteran Now: Contact VA's National Homeless Call Center 1-877-4AID VET (877-424-3838).
Mental health services are confidential. We will not talk to anyone about information you share unless you give written consent. Under federal law, a few exceptions to this rule exist. If you have questions, please ask your mental health consultant.
- Cleveland VA Medical Center
- 216-791-3800 Ext. 61035
- 877-838-8262 Ext. 61035
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm