VA » Health Care » VA Northeast Ohio Healthcare System » Locations and Directions » Lake County VA Clinic
VA Northeast Ohio Healthcare System
Lake County VA Clinic
- Outpatient Mental Health
- General Mental Health Treatment, Specialized Substance Abuse Treatment, Specialized Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment, and Outreach & Referral Services
- Podiatry (3 day/week)
- Primary Care
- Women's Clinic
- Home Based Primary Care
- Physical Therapy
- Although we no longer have a pharmacy at our Lake County VA Outpatient Clinic, we do have options to service our Veterans.
- Clinical Pharmacy Specialists are available for face-to-face appointments to review medications and assist in management of chronic disease states such as diabetes and hypertension.
- Commonly needed medications are available for dispensing.
- For outpatient prescriptions that are less common, VA provides a voucher system to our Veterans to get their medications at a nearby pharmacy such as CVS or Walgreens.