Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center
About the Program
The mental health service at Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center provides consultation, evaluation, and treatment for a variety of issues that can impact emotional well-being.
We conduct research and training to ensure state-of-the-art treatment.
Mental health services provided at Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center include treatments for —
- depression, sadness, grief
- anxiety, worry, nervousness
- addictive behaviors
- relationship problems
- stress from medical problems and/or pain
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- emotional problems, such as managing anger
- vocational issues
- troublesome thoughts or ideas
- confused thinking
- aggressive or self-harming behaviors
- memory problems
- Gambling Treatment Program
We also provide outreach to homeless Veterans.
To Help a Homeless Veteran Now: Contact VA's National Homeless Call Center 1-877-4AID VET (877-424-3838).
Mental health services are confidential. We will not talk to anyone about information you share unless you give written consent. Under federal law, a few exceptions to this rule exist. If you have questions, please ask your mental health consultant.
- Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center
- 877-838-8262 Ext. 1035
- 216-791-3800 Ext. 1035
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm