VA » Health Care » Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Akron Multi-Specialty Outpatient Clinic
Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center
Akron Multi-Specialty Outpatient Clinic
- Home Based Primary Care
- Outpatient Mental Health
- General Mental Health Treatment, Specialized Substance Abuse Treatment, Specialized Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment, and Outreach & Referral Services
- Pharmacy, VA Pharmacist on site
- Physical Therapy
- Primary Care
- Women's Clinic
From the South:
- Go north on I-71 N.
- Merge onto US-224 E via EXIT 209A
- Take the S. Main St. exit, EXIT 3
- Turn left onto S Main St.
- If you are on Swartz Rd and reach Market St., you've gone about 0.4 miles too far.
- Turn left onto W Waterloo Rd.
- 55 W WATERLOO RD is on the right
- If you reach Sycamore St you've gone a little too far.
From the North:
- Go south on I-77 S
- Merge onto I-76 W via EXIT 129 toward I-277/Canton
- Merge onto I-277 E/US-224 E via EXIT 18 on the left toward Canton.
- Follow from Step 3 in the "From the South" directions just above.